The main location of Architects Millshop in Mill Hall PA has been our headquarters for over 30 years. Conveniently located in Central Pennsylvania, just off of Interstate 80, our central location allows us to easily supply Millwork to most of the Northeast area, from Washington D.C. to Massachusetts.
Our 13,000 square foot PA facility includes:
- Our Showroom: Each of our 3 cabinet lines is on display so you can compare and contrast the unique features.
- Customer Service Center: Dedicated service representatives are available to answer questions and direct your calls to the correct department.
- Drafting Department: Our Team of skilled designers and draftsmen prepare the technical Shop Drawings for approval.
- Order Department: After Client approval, every part of every project is checked and rechecked before being scheduled into production.
- Production Department: Fine craftsmanship ensures each cabinet part is measured, cut, and assembled per the detailed Shop Drawings using our state-of-the-art equipment, CNC machine and hand tools.
- Finishing Department: Every paint and stain finish is custom formulated for each project. This area is controlled for dust, humidity and ventilation to ensure the best possible finish.
- Hardware Department: Placed on a plumb and level surface, the hinges, drawer glides and other specialty hardware are installed on each cabinet.
- Quality Control: The entire project is set up for inspection of the texture, color consistency, and opening reveals before being protected and wrapped for delivery.
We also have an independent showroom located in Rye NY, 28 miles north of New York City. Established in 2000, this location has been designing Architects Millshop cabinetry for our NY and CT (and long distance) Clients. Many of these projects have been featured on local House Tours and in noteworthy publications.
If you would like to learn more about Architects Millshop, or schedule a tour of our PA facility or NY Showroom, please contact us at (570)726-6494