Architects Millshop is a nationally recognized custom cabinet manufacturer located just outside of Mill Hall. It has provided jobs to the community for decades and is actively seeking new employees to add to its current workforce.
We are currently seeking an individual who works well with others, in a family style atmosphere. This individual will have a hands-on role in building and assembling our custom cabinetry.
- Must be detail oriented and take pride in their work.
- Adequate ability to read and properly use a tape measure.
- Be capable of learning how to properly use hand tools and wood working machinery.
- Ability to effectively read, write and perform simple math (fractions and measurements).
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ability to stand for longperiods of time
- Ability to lift 50 – 75 pounds
- Ability to work with hands
- Have reliable transportation and follow a shop schedule
Part time delivery driver
- Would be delivering in our van and box truck.
- No CDL requirements.
- Need Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
Please apply below if your interested in joining a small, family run workforce that will provide you a routine schedule, steady income, and career training.